Alliums are deer resistant and flower late in the spring to early summer. Globemaster allium bulb is the largest flower you can get in the allium family. The flower is over 10" in diameter. Amazing! They provide color in the garden between the finale of spring bulbs and the summer show of perennial flowers. When the flower is done blooming it can be painted purple and it still looks as if it is blooming. We have several other varieties of allium bulbs for sale as well. Like Gladiator, Gigantium, Caeruleum (blue), Molly (yellow), and sensation. Check out our entire collection of spring blooming bulbs today.
- Advantages: Easy to Grow, Deer and Rabbit Resistant, Attract Butterflies
- Light Requirements: Full Sun,
- Mature Plant Size: 36-48” Tall
- Bulb Spacing: 5-8”
- Bloom Time: Early Summer/ Late Spring
- Size: 1 Bulb
- Flower Size: 10” diameter