These were acquired near Lancaster, PA from the Amish. Tom Hauch of Heirloom Seeds is who commercialized this variety in 1990.
Paste Tomato....Bright red 10-12 ounce fruit that vary in shape. The flesh is juicy and meaty, excellent for sauce or fresh eating.
Other Heirloom tomato seeds available in our collection.One of Slow Food USAs Ark of Taste varieties. Indeterminate, 85 days from transplant
- Best-selling paste tomato
- Bright red fruits grow to 8-12 ounces
- Fruits vary in shape from oxheart to plum
- Juicy and meaty flesh
- Excellent for sauce or fresh eating
- Indeterminate - Fruit ripens throughout the season
- 85 days from transplant
Packet of 25 seeds