(Verbena bonariensis) (aka Purple Top) Introduced to England from South America around 1725. Stiff stems with dark green leaves support an endless succession of purple flowers up to and even after the first light frost. Thrives in warm dry soil, very easy to grow. Great for subtle borders where height is needed. Tender perennial, usually grown as an annual, 3-4' tall.
- Self-seeding annual plants grow to 3-4 feet tall
- Purple flowers are tolerant of light frosts
- Easy to grow, thrives in dry soil
- Great for use in border plantings or as a cut flower
- This variety will grow well in most regions of the United States and can be grown as a tender perennial in warm climates.
Packer of 250 seeds